Atomos Shinobi 5" SDI
Atomos Shinobi SDI 5" 3G-SDI & 4K HDMI Pro Monitor
Double your video input options with the Shinobi SDI 5" 3G-SDI & 4K HDMI Pro Monitor from Atomos. The flexible Shinobi SDI is on-camera monitor with both 3G-SDI and HDMI inputs, supporting up to DCI 2K via SDI or up to DCI 4K via its HDMI input. It features a 10-bit (8+2 FRC) IPS screen with a brightness of 1000 cd/m², suiting it for use in both exterior and interior conditions.
The Shinobi SDI's AtomHDR display technology enables you to accurately monitor your log gamma footage without having to view flat, washed-out looking images or use a LUT to compress the dynamic range and color space. The monitor supports popular log formats from Sony, Canon, Panasonic, ARRI, RED, and JVC cameras. Preview SDR or HDR LUTs in real time and choose from up to eight custom LUTs loaded in via the SD card slot.
Built to withstand the rigors of production, the Shinobi SDI features a lightweight plastic chassis and can be powered from either a single L-series battery or via the included AC adapter. Additional features include the AtomOS 10 platform with a variety of onscreen exposure analysis, framing, and focus assist tools, as well as anamorphic de-squeeze.
Supported Log Formats
- ARRI Log CEI160 / LogCEI200 / LogCEI250 / LogCEI320 /LogCEI400 / LogCEI500 / LogCEI640 / LogCEI800 /LogCEI1000 / LogCEI1280 / LogCEI1600
- Canon CLog / CLog 2 / CLog 3
- Fuji F-Log
- JVC JLog
- Nikon N-Log
- Sony SLog / SLog2 / SLog3
- Panasonic VLog
- RED Log3G10 / RED LogFilm
- Sony SGamut / SGamut3 / SGamut3.cine
- Canon Cinema / DCI P3 / DCI P3+
- Panasonic V Gamut
- ARRI ALEXA Wide Gamut
- REC. 709 / BT.2020
- RED WideGamut / RED DRAGONColor / DRAGONColor2
- RED Color2 / RED Color3 / RED Color4