Hedén LM30 Motor
- Developed in collaboration with Shotover, based on their G1 motor
- New superlight powerful vertical motor – 95 grams/3.35 oz
- Perfect for gimbals, Steadicams and drones
- Compatible with Hedén YMER/CARAT, other FIZ systems and Freefly MoVi
The Hedén LM30 is the smallest and lightest motor for professional film and broadcasting cameras we have ever produced, developed in collaboration with Shotover, based on their G1 motor. The weight and size make it a perfect choice for use on steadicams, gimbals and drones.
The LM30 features increased encoder protection, more flexible mounting options and an improved snap-on gear solution.
The 7-pin 0B connector reduce weight further and allows smaller and lighter cables.
The motor mounts vertically on a 15mm rod with the supplied super light rod-mount and Hex-key. The unique interchangeable snap on gears that can be mounted on either side of the gear housing ads to the versatility of the Hedén motors. Supplied with a superlight 0.8 gear module and with 0.4, 0.5, 0.6 modules available as extras.
LM30 is a perfect choice for light weight operations and as reliable as any Hedén motor
- Height (body): 36mm/1.4” (Body with gear housing): 55mm/2.16”
- Width: 21mm/0.83”
- Length: 103mm/4”
- Weight (with bracket and gear): 95grams/ 3.35oz
- Torque: 0.6 Nm
- Connector: LEMO 0B 7 pin connector
- Hedén LM30 Motor
- 0.8 superlight gear module
- Superlight bracket for 15mm rods
- 2.5mm Hex-key