Some of the projects & clients we have worked with this past year using our Drones & Movi gimbals "which we used handheld or rigged on: cars, helicopters, easy rigs, decelerators, etc". CLICK THE LINKS BELOW TO VIEW.
The Maze Runner “Death Cure” “Fox”
Power Rangers “Lions Gate”
The Solutrean “Sony”
War for the “Planet of the Apes” “Fox”
The Revenant “Fox”
A Dogs Purpose “Dreamworks”
The Age of Adaline “Lions Gate”
IMAX Humpback “Macgillivray Freeman”
Monster Trucks “Paramount”
Colossal “Brightlight Pictures”
Life on the Line “Elite”
Midnight Sun “Disney”
Warriors Gate “Fundamental”
Meteor Assault “Independent”
Real Fiction “Independent”
The 9th Life of Louis Drax “Brightlight”
Skate Cop “independent”
Vancouver L.A. Drone Red Alexa
Van Helsing “Syfy”
Riverdale “Warner Bros”
Minority Report “Fox”
Motive “Bell Media”
Once Upon a Time “ABC”
Wayword Pines “Fox”
Big Catch “BBC”
Highway Thru Hell “Discovery”
The Wilding “USA”
Vancouver Los Angeles Drone Red Alexa
Peugeot “Push the Limits”
Peugeot “308 GTi BTS“
Volkswagen “Tiguan – IAA”
Wrangler “Born Ready”
Mtn Dew “Directions”
Money Supermarket “Epic Builder”
Michelob Ultra “Anthem”
Uniqlo “Thermal Energy”
Toyota “Where the road ends”
NRG Solar “Photons”
Hudson Bay “Country of Adventures 1”
Michelob Ultra “Time”
Michelob Ultra “Unknown”
Exxon / Mobil “Gordon”
Żywiec Zdrój Water “Human”
BMW / Fairmont Hotels “Banff”
BMW / Fairmont Hotels “Jasper”
Rimowa “Trouble Shooter”
SEGA “Company of Heros 2”
Cycling Canada “Hop On”
Telus Mobility “Power to the Picky”
Trump International Hotel “Twist on Luxury”
Uniqlo “Ultra Light Down”
British Columbia “The Wild Within”
British Columbia “Making of 360 VR”
Mitsubishi “Animal Farm”
BMW / Fairmont Hotels “Lake Louise”
Cigna “Together all the way”
Vancouver Aquarium “Reasons to Visit”
GCT “Delta Ports – Intermodal Yard”
Adidas “Run More”
Land Rover “Discovery The Crossing”
Honda Pioneer ATV “It Exists”
Amazon “Prime Air Promo”
Amazon “Prime Air”
Walmart “El Momento Perfecto”
Walmart “Countdown to Christmas”
Walmart “Celebrate Summer”
Walmart “Get the Perfect Gifts”
Intel “Tech to the Rescue”
Intel “Fully Charged”
Intel “Peak Performance”
Qualcomm Snapdragon “Prequel”
Qualcomm Snapdragon “Snapdragon”
Ram Trucks “Sorry Mom”
Ram Trucks “Cabin”
Budweiser “Arctic Road”
Nissan Rogue “Rocky Rogue”
Tin Cup Whiskey “John Lynch”
Hudson Bay “Country of Adventures 2″
Behr Paint “Little House – not released”
Lulu Lemon “John Lynch”
Reebok “not released”
Wiser Whiskey “not released”
Nexium “Holiday – not released“
Nestle “not released”
Cadillac “not released”
Lexus “not released”
Lexus “not released”
Lexus “not released”
Ram Trucks “not released”
Volkswagen USA “not released”
Quicken Loans “not released”
Telus “not released”
Garmin “not released”
Bell Mobile “not released”
Korean Olympics 2018 “not released”
Ted Talks “Dream 2016”
CBC Music Festivals
Diner en Blanc Calgary
Diner en Blanc Vancouver
Jim Pattison Group
Capilano University “Showcase”
Vancouver L.A. Drone Red Alexa
Vancouver L.A. Drone Red Alexa
War for the “Planet of the Apes” “Fox”
The Revenant “20th Century Fox”
Hallmark “Equipment Rental”
MAKE YOUR CLIENTS REVERE YOU.
Revered Cinema specializes in heavy-lifting / low-altitude aerial cinematography with remote UAS “Drones / Helicam” & Freefly Movi stabilized gimbals for Feature Films, TV Series, Commercials, Live Events & Industrial applications.
Since it seems everyone flies a drone, why would you hire just anyone to shoot your film?
We are cinematographers not just RC enthusiasts, everyone at Revered Cinema has worked in film for over a decade. Most of RVRD’s members were in IATSE well before they asked us to join in the drone category. We included drones into our camera package in 2012 & have excelled at it, being hired pretty much daily, its become our full time job & we are 100% dedicated to it. Since this is our occupation, our teams probably operate drones legally & commercial more than anyone in the world”. Take at look at our recent projects / clients which use RVRD’s experience & equipment on the some of the largest Feature Films, TV Series & Commercials.
We are thankful to our clients for making us North Americas premiere drone / movi film vendor: 1st drone operators to be FAA & Transport Canada permitted for all U.S. & Canada, 1st of a group to join IATSE 669 & 600’s UAS category, over a decade of feature film experience, 5 million liability, heaviest lifting capacities, work side-by-side with some of the best Directors / DP’s & we are Ambassadors to some of the top film equipment companies like BlackMagic Designs, Freefly Systems, Small HD & others.
Our arsenal of “IN-HOUSE” gear is unsurpassed: Arri Alexa Mini, Red Dragons, Red Weapon, Ultra Primes, Red 17-50mm Zoom, Kowa Anamorphic 40mm, multiple Freefly Movi M15’s/M10’s/M5’s, Paralinx Tomahawks, Preston FIZs, Preston Single Channels, Easy Rigs, Flight Heads, remote wheels, camera carts, generators, trailers & the list goes on. We have both Canadian / US teams with multiple drone packages & backups to suit any production or budget, plus we custom manufacture our own “Rapture Drones” capable of lifting 55lbs for 15min for productions that demand only the best in performance!
Not to forget our roots… we still also provide traditional film services like: hanging out of helicopters, mounting remote heads on anything that moves, decelerator rigs, good o’l fashion camera operating, onset vfx supervision & recently directing / dp’ing. So when you are looking for vendor, choose Revered Cinema… your “ONE STOP SHOP” of some of the most experienced & knowledgeable professionals around.
Why use RVRD:
• The FIRST & ONLY commercial UAS company in North America to be “ Permitted” w/ Transport Canada & FAA to operate throughout Canada & USA meaning we can operate anywhere at anytime per our permits, other companies can take up to 20-120 days to get permits).
• Decades of combined film experience on high-end commercial & feature film productions.
• Custom design & build our “Rapture” UAS/Drones specifically tailored to feature films.
• One of the first UAS/Drone operation in the world to be asked to join the IATSE Film Union.
• In-house camera equipment for any production (10 Drone systems, Red Dragons, Red Weapon, Arri Alex Mini’s w/ EF & PL Motion Mounts, Black Magic 4K’s, multiple Movi M10 & M15’s, Preston Fiz, numerous SmallHD Monitors, 4x Paralinx Tomahawk systems, Generators, Trailer & the list goes on & on.
• Partnered up with some of the best manufactures of film & electronic equipment in the world – (Freefly Black Magic, Small HD, Paralinx, Tiger Motors, KDE, Gensace, Dragonlink & more).
So please look around when choosing a vendor for your next production, you will find we are one of, if not “the” highest qualified / most film experienced drone & specialized equipment vendors around!
• Can you use your drones in USA & Canada – Yes we are currently the ONLY company in North America to be “Permit” to operate in Canada & USA anywhere at anytime (after we do a risk assessment) + we have additional permissions like: Night Operations, 150-400ft Height, & able to operate with zero prior notice depending on location. Others require an SFOC / 333 permits which can take 20-120 days to obtain w/ restrictions depending on location.
• What makes your drones different – Our UAS/Drones are NOT off the shelve rigs, we custom make/design our UAS/Drones using the best/latest technology possible for the most demanding applications. Our “Raptures” X8’s dihedral design with over/under motor/prop configuration act a mini gyro stabilizers & having high mass/low surface area cuts through wind making it the most stable design period! The design works so well every production comments that its the smoothest drone that have ever worked with!
• How large are the UAS/Drones & are they portable – We have a mobile trailer to be on set within any drive-able location. For air transport, all UAS/Drones are collapsible designed & pack down quite small to travel anywhere in the world. Depending on the shots requirements we can fit everything needed into 1 or 2 pelican cases “well the largest case Pelican makes”.
• Why do you have so many UAS/Drones (10 to be exact) – We have an assortment of drones that are specific for camera payloads & budgets (our large drones are custom/designed manufactured for specific filming environments). Our “Rapture X8” has the most lifting capacity allowed for commercial permits (55lbs) & is our film workhorse, flying a Red or Alexa M, Ultra Primes, Super Speeds & Kowa Anamorphics, HD Downlinks, Preston remote zoom, Movi M10 or M15 & accessories. We also provide a “Rapture Extended X8E” which is one of a kind & currently has the longest flight times of any “multirotor drone”. Its designed to carry a Flir Thermal camera can achieve 90miutes of flight time. Smaller more budget conscious drones are the Freefly Alta & DJI Inspire
• What equipment can you fly with: We are currently use the largest Movi M15 gimbal which has a 15lbs payload. We can lift any camera around 5lbs (Red Dragon, Red Weapon, Alexa Mini or smaller), any lens under 5lbs (Angénieux zooms, Ultra Primes, Super Speeds & Kowa Anamorphic Lens), Remote FI+Z”, Long range HD Down-link for video village, Freefly Movi M10 or M15 gimbal, etc.
• Is the footage smooth – Smoothest footage possible! We use the Freefly MOVI M10 & M15 gimbal systems which are unsurpassed & require virtually ZERO post stabilization!
• Do you provide video downlinks for video village – Yes, we provide Paralinx Tomahawk HD Long Range wireless downlinks which can achieve over 2000ft+ range without dropout with less than 1ms of latency with custom arrays. Client/agency monitors provided via Camera Cart or handheld cages with Paralinx Tomahawk HD “long range” live video feeds which can be daisy chained to as many monitors as needed.
• Do you have Remote Wheels (Pan/Tilt) – Yes we have “Wheels” for DP / Camera operators who are used to traditional gimbal wheels rather than thumb or tray remotes.
• How long can we shoot – ALL DAY… we use batteries in dual or quad configurations from 32,000-64,000Mah, & have enough to last any shoot, in bursts of “10-15min with Red or Alexa”, “15-30min with DSLR” & “60-90min with Flir” depending on configuration.
• Any wait between flights – Less than 2-5 minutes to swap out batteries/cards/camera settings/lenses.
• Flight distance & height – Line of sight, usually less than 1000ft horizontal, 0-150ft vertical in urban areas, 0-400ft vertical in rural areas (+400ft height with airspace approval), video feed to 2000ft, data link up to 2miles.
• How fast is it & can it fly in wind, rain & at elevation – Top speeds are around 65km/40mph depending on conditions – all of the rigs are specify designed to handle winds in around 20+ knots sustained (we have flown up to 30 knots gusting depending on location). We have flown on glaciers at 12,000 elevation & also operate in rain & snow conditions which most will not dare to venture!
• Can we change camera/lenses – YES, with a quick re-balancing which requires a short down time for Movi calibration – usually 2-3mins.
• Is it dangerous – It could be so we take every precaution for safety; years of experience, GPS auto pilot, automated return to home, automated failsafe landing & safety meetings before shooting, lock-offs, etc.
• What if it has a prop or motor failure – Our coaxial rigs all have redundancy meaning if a prop/motor fails it will still fly & return safely – even if two motors fail it will still be under control.
• How many teams do you have – We have multiple teams (pilots, camera operators, safety techs, producer) so we can run various concurrent jobs in USA & Canada.
• Are you insured – Yes we have a 5 million production insurance policy covering liability, property & equipment.
we fly our Alexa Mini, Weapons, Dragons, Ursa Minis, Movi M10s/M15s & more.
We offer drone, movi, cinematography, film rentals, uas sales, training & consulting to various industries “Feature film, Marketing, Agriculture, Mining, Government, etc" using the latest in technology “6K Raw Video, 50+Megapixel Stills, Thermal Imaging & Photogrammetry”.
FEATURES & COMMERCIALS
MARKETING & SURVEYING
High Resolution Stills (50+Mp), Thermal Imaging & 3D Topo for various markets, Realestate, Sports, Agriculture, Mining, Government, etc.
"In-house" camera equipment & drones to suit any production from feature film to budget conscious documentaries. We have multiple backups of all our gear to insure your production runs perfectly. RVRD is the "One Stop Shop" for all your specialized camera gear & drone rental needs!
We where one of the 1st to receive the new, compact, lightweight & self-contained “ARRI ALEXA Mini“. The ALEXA Mini perfectly complements the entire ALEXA line of cameras, eliminating the complications of working with third-party cameras for specialized shots and keeping everything within a single system that is trusted all over the world.
Our RED WEAPON 6K is bigger & smaller. Leveraging the award-winning RED DRAGON sensor, WEAPON is Reds smallest & most lightweight camera BRAIN with a 6K sensor (8K sensor 8192 x 4320 coming 2016). WEAPON is engineered from the ground up to deliver cutting edge performance in the most intuitive camera experience possible.
We have two RED DRAGONs each come with EF & PL Motion mounts, 2TB of Minimags, USB3 reader, Fool Control, long range rec/stop, custom cabling & more. The Red Dragon camera is a 19 megapixel sensor that captures video and stills at up to 6K resolution w/ 16.5 stops of dynamic range. The sensor captures over nine times more resolution than standard HD, resulting in native exposure that exceeds 35mm film in both latitude & image density.
Our URSA MINIs use 4.6K Super 35 image sensors with global shutter giving 15 stops of dynamic range! The compact lightweight design is perfectly balanced for handheld or Drone use & we offer them in PL & EF to accommodate any lens. The camera is capable of recording 4.6K (4608 x 2592) up too 60fps or 120fps @ 1080p recorded as Lossless Cinema DMG (RAW) or the Apple ProRes 422 family of codecs.
The Canon 5D-SR like our other cameras have many remote features so not to stop creativity while on location. The 50.6MP 5D-SR camera offers even greater sharpness & detail for specialized situations by canceling the low-pass filter* (LPF) effect to provide finer edge sharpness & detail for critical subjects such as architecture / landscapes where getting the sharpest subject detail is top priority for mega panoramas in the 40′ range (1000+MP).
We have more “in-house” Freefly MōVI remote heads/gimbals than most rental houses do! We carry the MōVI M10’s which are rated to a 10lbs payload (Red Weapon / Alexa Mini & Lens) and the MōVI M15’s that can carry 15lbs (Red Weapon / Alexa Mini, Zoom Lens and Preston Fiz).
There is a segment of high-end cameras that we have not tackled on a drone or rigged until now. The MōVI XL’s design delivers the familiar benefits of the MōVI M5/M10/M15 stabilization systems but now can control cameras such as the Phantom Flex 4K and the ARRI ALEXA. Once this bad boy is released we’ll have it!
We recently added 4 new types lenses for our Drone and Movi rentals. First is the infamous Zeiss Ultra Prime 24mm, then are the perfect PL zooms for a drone; the light weight Century Optics 17-35 & Red 17-50 T2.9. Next request from clients was to fly an anamorphic, we searched high & low for this very rare NAC/KOWA Anamorphic 40mm T2.1, its not just the lightest anamorphic around but DP’s love the low contrast, warm color and gorgeous flares.
We have multiple Paralinx TOMAHAWK systems, these are hands-down the best HD Video Transmission systems made, offering Real Time Wireless HD with unprecedented range for your Television, Film, Broadcast, Industrial or UAV/UAS application. The Paralinx Tomahawk has an uncompressed video range of over 2000 feet with the array units.
The Preston FI+Z (focus, iris, zoom) and Single Channel systems control various lens and camera functions. The system is modular, giving the us a wide range of choices from a basic cable connected system to a full wireless system. The Systems consists of the Hand Unit, Motor Driver, Digital Motors, optional Microwave Link, cables and motor mounting bracket. We also have light weight Heden M26VE motors which are used on our heavylift Rapture drones.
The HME DX100 system delivers crystal-clear, two-way communications in a compact, portable base station for up to 15 simultaneous wireless users. Hands-free mode allows maximum flexibility and a secure channel ensures that private conversations stay private. The portable, compact design makes the DX100 “the” system for field operations. applications.
We have a plethora of SmallHD monitors in our rental arsenal including multiple AC7-LED, AC7-OLED, DP7-PRO OLED and DP7-PRO HB’s. They are offered as stand alone or with cages for handheld client monitoring + come with all the accessories needed.
“THE DRONE” for feature film & commercial work; RVRD’s own Rapture Drone is THE heavy-lift workhorse! 152lbs of thrust, 40mph/65kmh top speed with vertical acceleration of 6msec/20ftsec – our drone is what you’ve been wanting in an aerial camera platform. Unlike our competitors who might have 1 “off the shelf” backup drone, we have 5 Raptures available to be fully kit’ed with Red Dragon / Arri Alexa Mini, Ultra Primes, FI+Z, Tomahawk & Movi’s to take your production to new heights!
The next drone in our lineup is the Freefly ALTA which unpacks and is ready to shoot in under five minutes. The Alta is our medium lift “travel” drone that is powerful, rigid, adaptable, reliable, and optimized for up to ten-pound payloads with our Movi M10 & M15 gimbals. This unit is guided by Freefly’s state-of-the-art Synapse flight controller and like our Rapture Drone, can top mount a camera for unique perspectives.
We use the DJI Inspire for budget conscious productions where getting the shot is more important than the camera used. Don’t get us wrong, its a very capable – sports a 3-axis gimbal, Sony EXMOR sensor, 20mm lens, can capture 4K 24fps/30fps video & 12MP stills. This little drone for great for tight areas like forest or indoors since its small & has sonar position hold. We use it in higher risk situations so not to jeopardize our more expensive packages – its our version of a crash cam!
We have tons of film accessories as well; camera carts (covered & non-covered), Honda 2K generators, 100’s of feet of SDI cables & extension cords, weather bags, Oasis 10×10 tents, 14″ trailers & more. With all the above gear, we have your production covered… so you don’t have to! vancouver drone rental los angeles
WHAT ARE WE UP TO.
We have been working hard & having fun making movie magic on some of the largest Feature Films, TV series and Commercials around, below are some recent posts of what we have been up to. PS - this is a fraction of what we have done & its consistently outdated... who has time for social media :)